Monday, March 23, 2015

She's here!

Our sweet baby girl was born on January 28, 2015 at 10:45 in the morning. She weighed 7 lbs 12 ounces and was 20 inches long. My labor was quick and sweet and after one hearty push, Annie Elizabeth was born. She is beautiful and lovely and sweet and already brings so much grace and joy into our little life. Her name is so special to me; Annie means "grace" and she has been nothing but a reminder of God's infinite and unchanging grace to our family and Elizabeth means "God is satisfaction" and my heart's longing for my girl is that she would find her true hope and satisfaction in the Lord. My mama's name is Marianne and we love that there was some heritage being passed down to our children. We are beyond thankful for the Lord's provision and grace to us through Annie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

/a>