Saturday, January 26, 2013

9.

I have seen a few ladies do these little questionnaires on their blogs and I thought it would be fun for our friends and family who aren't close to read and also a lot of fun to look back on. One thing that I am so thankful I did was a pregnancy journal and a baby book for Elliot (that's obviously still a work in progress). It is so fun and helpful to look back at all of the things that I don't remember too well.

So, here goes... we'll see how regularly I actually do this ;)

How far along? 9 weeks (tomorrow).
Total weight gain? Oh goodness, I don't know. Hopefully nothing yet.
Maternity clothes? Not yet. I am determined to go as long as possible.
Sleep? Good. Maybe, too good? I have been sleeping a lot.
Best moment this week? The realization that we have "two kids" or referring to "our children."
Miss Anything? No, I am so thankful to be pregnant.
Movement? No, unless gas bubbles count?
Food cravings? Nope.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Yes. Most things.
Gender? Too early to know.
Symptoms? Some morning sickness, fatigue and good ole' pregnancy brain has kicked in ;)
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? The Lord is really drawing me nearer to him and bringing a lot of joy and peace into my heart even through the morning sickness... so, I'd say happy. But also, emotional. I have been crying at everything-- not necessarily sad tears, just a lot of tears.
Looking forward to? Oh my... so many, many things. This coming Friday is our first appointment, I am excited for that. And I am excited to have a belly again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

/a>