Thursday, January 24, 2013

Christmas, a new year, and, oh yeah...

I feel like this week is finally the calm after all of the holiday craziness. The past month is a blur. We had a lovely Christmas. We went over to my sisters-in-law's parents house (that's a mouth full, but I'm pretty sure that's the accurate way to say it... my brother's are married to sisters) for Christmas Day dinner. It was such a nice time to spend together as a family and to have all of the little cousins together. The following morning we flew to North Carolina to spend a few weeks with Adam's family and it was such a special time. We always have such a nice time when we go out there. We were able to spend a lot of time just hanging out, eating wonderful food and just being together. Adam and I also snuck a couple dates in there ;).

Here are a few pictures from Christmas. I probably chose the wrong time to practice with my manual focus, so there aren't many. I also forgot my camera when we went to North Carolina, so I only have a few iPhone pictures.

IMG_5057

IMG_5123

IMG_5112

IMG_5162

IMG_5163

IMG_5179

IMG_5181

IMG_5192

IMG_5193

Oh yeah, one more thing I forgot to mention...

IMG_5204

Elliot is going to be a big brother! We are so incredibly thrilled! We are so grateful for the Lord's provision and timing. Baby #2 due September 2013 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

/a>